edit this page Themes
Each theme comes with its own settings. The can be edited in Settings > System Themes and then simply clicking the theme's name.
- Style <-- used for theme color variations
- Left Object <-- change left column object (avatar, image, none, etc.)
- Left Object Width <-- left column object width
- Left Object Height <-- left column object height
- Left Column Width <-- left column's width
Remove the left column
Simply go to Settings > System Themes and then click the theme's name. Change Left Object to "None" and Left Column Width to "0"
Changing your Theme
Simply go to Settings > System Themes and then click the radio button next to the theme's name you wish to switch to.
Set the theme by clicking on [Default] from the top-right menu.