edit this page Menus
How to set a page as default?
- While you are still in the Menu Item Manager, let's set your "LyftenBloggie Front Page" as default.
- For this purpose check its radio button and click on [Default] from the top menu.
- Optionally, you can remove the default link "Home" because we will not need it.
Setting up your Author's Menus
All author menus can be setup in this manner.
- From the admin panel, go to Menus > User Menu
- Let's add links to LyftenBloggie Manage Entries. For this purpose click on [New] from the top-left menu and select the item type. In our case it will be Internal link - LyftenBloggie - Manage Entries.
- Fill in the information about the links. Let's call the link "Manage Entries". It is recommended that the menu item's "Access Level" be set to Registered or higher.
- Save the link by clicking on [Save] from the top-right menu.